Unemployed college graduated wanted for amazing career opportunity. College graduate needed. Be unemployed no more college graduates. Amazing opportunity for college graduate willing to travel. Opportunity of lifetime for unemployed college graduate.
Traveling the world is the most exciting, adventurous, and fulfilling thing you will ever do. My travels thus far have taken me to over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents.
If interested and willing to live in Japan or Korea, have a free apartment, earn a salary of around $2,500 a month, and get half of your health insurance (in many cases full coverage) covered then write me.
Now for a limited time I am extending the opportunity to a few unemployed college graduates desirous of living and teaching abroad (specifically in Japan or Korea). The primary requirements are you must have a BA / BS degree from a college / University, be a native English speaker from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or England and be 25-40 years.
The age requirement is a bit flexible if you are professional, mature, and can conduct yourself well. Single persons are most desirous given the ease for the schools in providing accommodations. Nevertheless married couples are also encouraged to apply.
If interested, kindly reply to RevivingNations@yahoo.com and RevivingNations@gmail.com (to be sure I receive your letter through the spam filters). Write "Overseas Teacher for Job" in the subject of your email and answer the following questions below. No teaching experience is required.
What are your motivations/reasons to teach English in Japan?
What experience do you have teaching children?
Do you have any special accommodation requirements (e.g. married couple etc)?
Do you have any health problems?
Y/N (if yes, explain how these may affect your role as an ESL Teacher)
Where have you traveled overseas?
Can you speak Japanese (**NOT necessary***)?
Y/N (if so to what level? )
Are you licensed to drive a vehicle?
If required, are you able to ride a pushbike (max distance approx 10 km)? Y/N
Any other information / skills / talents you possess?
Please kindly send your answers to RevivingNations@yahoo.com and RevivingNations@gmail.com (to be sure I receive your letter through the spam filters) answering the following questions above.
Paul F. Davis is a worldwide speaker who has touched over 50 countries, more than 50 islands, and 6 continents empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 17 life-changing books and a premier life coach building dreams, breaking limitations, and transforming individuals and organizations. Paul is a change master that knows how to play with pain, while elegantly and humorously navigating through transition and riding the waves of change.
- Paul worked at Ground Zero in New York City the first week of 9/11, two stops from Brooklyn Heights where Paul used to live. Paul drove a rental car up to NYC from Orlando, FL as all airports were shut down for national security reasons.
- Paul helped a Muslim young man rebuild his home at the tsunami epicenter in Indonesia and spoke to tribal groups in Wamena who are "naked and not ashamed."
- Paul comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda and Burundi where 1.2 million people were slaughtered.
- Paul spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war for independence before the UN recognized the new nation.
- Paul addressed University students and monks in Myanmar working together to achieve democracy.
- Paul spoke throughout war-torn East Africa journeying deep into the "bush" where villagers have never seen a white man.
- Paul lived in and lectured throughout India and China the two largest populaces on earth.
- Paul journeyed to Pakistan twice since 9/11 to speak to large audiences about peace, non-violence, and reconciliation.
Paul F. Davis empowers individuals and organizations to live their dreams! If you are an unemployed college graduate in need of a job, write Paul immediately sending him your resume, professional photo, and the answers to the above questions. Please note how soon you are ready to travel abroad to take a teaching assignment. Unemployed college graduate respond now before it is too late!
A window of opportunity doesn't stay open for ever!