My wife and I were food poisoned at Crazy Buffet a.k.a. Vari Asian in Altamonte Springs, FL on August 5, 2008 while eating lunch at 1pm. Within 7 to 8 hours I was hugging the toilet and barfing all night until 5:30am.
It was the worst night of my life and my wife also suffered being in great pain for days.
Has anyone else experienced food poisoning at Crazy Buffet? If so, please contact me.
We definitely have legal grounds to be compensated for a breach of duty of care along with pain and suffering.
Paul F Davis - consumer advocate
RevivingNations@yahoo.com (or) gmail.com