Friday, May 30, 2008

Holy Spirit - Blessed Holy Spirit, Breathe on Me

Wonderful Holy Spirit, blessed Holy Spirit of the living God
Breathe afresh upon me, make my life what it ought to be
Burn away the sin, flesh, rebellion, and stubborness in me
Take my life to the heights of heaven so I can dwell with Thee
Give me a delightful and sustaining taste of inescapable eternity
Lift my head high above the pain of the past so I might fully be
All that you created me to fulfill throughout my life and destiny
As you come gracious Holy Spirit and patiently work mightily in me
I shall be transformed continually and arise to give you great glory
Take this little boy, make him an honorable man, rewrite his life story.

Paul F Davis - worldwide minister, author, and poet

If you liked that you must get Paul's 500 page poetry book "POEMS THAT PROPEL THE PLANET" for some inspirational and spiritual life-changing poetry.

http://paulfdavis.com/booksvideos.htm

RevivingNations@yahoo.com

No comments: