Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jesus Said, But Christians Don't Listen Nor Obey

The last thing Jesus said is the last thing we do!

The last thing Jesus said to His disciples and all believers was: "Go into all the world and preach the good news...making disciples of all nations." (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:18-20)

Should anyone among you want to send me to preach the gospel to a nation in the 10/40 window where Christ is not yet known, I will happily go on your behalf and put my body in harm's way, endure bad food, parasitic infections, uncomfortable living conditions, murderous anti-American Muslims and go with joy to share the love and life of Christ where He is not known (Romans 15:20).

I also have a nonprofit IRS tax exempt organization for charitable contributions:

Dream-Maker Ministries
PO Box 684
Goldenrod, FL 32733

paypal.com - account is revivingnations@yahoo.com

Beyond a charitable contribution, you will receive a YouTube video from the country to which you send me to preach the gospel, hear testimonies of miracles as the Holy Spirit moves through me (because you sent me, so "through us") to uplift Christ and impart newness of life (Hebrews 2:4; Romans 8).

If everyone adopts a country in the 10/40 window to pray for the salvation of souls and the Word of God to go forth, I believe we can see disciples raised and churches planted throughout the countries in this unreached region of the earth.

Jesus came to seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10). What are we seeking and doing with our lives?

Adopt a nation and give birth to a spiritual legacy for generations and eternity, bringing souls into the kingdom of God.

Why should we repeatedly hear the good news of Christ (which we often take for granted) when so many have never heard it once?

When you all get to heaven and stand before Jesus and He asks you, "Why didn't you go overseas and preach the gospel?" What will be your excuse? Even the Mormons who don't have the Holy Spirit, neither the Word of truth go 2 years to proselytize the world with their doctrine of devils.

Mine is money - because I have need of funds to go, although I be willing to do so and have endless invitations to minister throughout the 10/40 window.

Or we can go together: "Here am I send me!" (Isaiah 6:8)

Paul

info@PaulFDavis.com
www.DreamMakerMinistries.com
www.PaulFDavis.com

No comments: