According to HGTV these are the top 10 exotic destinations to buy a home in the world:
1. Fiji - natural beauty, islands, beaches and waterfalls
2. Thailand - tricky, glitzy, fabulous cuisine, beaches and geisha girls
3. Argentina - trendy, upscale, inviting architecture, football, tango and timeless Colonial style homes
4. Costa Rica - adventure, volcanoes, surf, snorkeling, cerviche, rainforests and wildlife
5. South Africa - home to the World Cup, rugged beauty, ethnic diversity, majestic scenery, lush vineyards and laid back lifestyle
6. Italy - enchanting art, incredible architecture, fabulous fashion and fantastic food
7. Panama - beachfront property, unspoiled beauty and friendly people
8. Czech - architectural marvels, royal dynasties, rich history, delicious food, ancient castles, convenience and countryside
9. Greece - gorgeous sunsets, white buildings with blue roofs, excellent cuisine, vibrant nightlife, rich culture and history being the cradle of democracy, blue cobalt water and quaint villages
10. Egypt - modern metropolis, Arab energy, awe-inspiring pyramids, bustling streets with bazaars and lively people
Paul F. Davis is a Global Property Specialist, Green Homes and Buildings Consultant and Debt Arbitrator for financial freedom.
Paul is the author of 18 books and a worldwide speaker who has touched 60 countries building bridges cross-culturally by joyfully disarming and empowering people throughout the earth to transcend their limitations and live their dreams!
info @ PaulFDavis.com