Friday, July 16, 2010

Women's Issues Speaker: Testimony from Liverpool, England

I received this encouraging testimony from Liverpool, England this week concerning my book "Empowering & Liberating Women"

info @ PaulFDavis.com
http://www.PaulFDavis.com/women-issues-speaker

Hi Paul,

I have read the book. I would like to say a massive thank you for the privelige of reading it. It really moved me. As a believer in Christ, baptised in the Holy Spirit I felt no barriers when reading the concepts of finding value, worth and Individuality. I have personally experienced the restoration of God in my life. God made me see myself differently and gave me my sense of worth and security. This book has fantastic principles, and speaks straight to the heart, addressing the issues that real women face. I was really sad to hear about your Mother, but appreciated your openness and honesty. I wont require any monies for using my testimonial, I would just really like for others to hear about this amazing book, and have the oppertunity to read it. Reading this book stirred me to think about how I allow others to treat me, and to find that inner voice. The book is fresh, modern and insightful with a great message. This is a book is for every woman, and reading it will empower women to achieve thier dreams, feel loved, valued and esteemed, To have healthier relationships, and to be stronger and secure in thier convictions - a great read.

Jackie Creighton

25 from Liverpool, United Kingdom

No comments: