Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spyware, Malware, Badware - Web Designer Hacked and Infected My Web Site, Buyer Beware

Kamal-Nat (an elance provider who did a great job on web design for me) later was found to either have put spyware on my site or to have its IP address 122.165.3.49 used to put spyware / malware on my site causing an "attack" by Google and shutting down firefox.com browser from using my site.

How long this has been going on without my knowledge I don't now but be forewarned.

Host Gator just informed me the virus spyware / malware came from Kamal_Nat computer in India Kamal - IP address 122.165.3.49

What's going on?

Which employee at Vinayak Technology in India (who designed me web sites) hates me?

How can I protect myself?

Paul

http://www.paulfdavis.com - international speaker and author

info @ PaulFDavis.com

No comments: