Thursday, February 11, 2010

Business Success Speaker: Business Success Speaker for Growth and Global Expansion

Warm greetings from Florida!


As a creative catalyst, worldwide professional speaker and business entrepreneur I can provide an inspiring and insightful presentation to empower your current customers and high profile prospective customers desirous of further growing their businesses.


If attracting and retaining new customers is important to you, then I have the ideal presentation perfect to increase your retail sales and to motivate your executives for success.


Once you choose me as your speaker, I will provide you a pre-event questionnaire to enable me to become thoroughly acquainted with your business and thereafter design a tailor made presentation unique to overcome your current challenges, achieve objectives and maximize profitability.


The topics and sub-topics below all are vital components to be discussed within my presentation.


Business Continuity
Business Growth
Competition
Customer Service
Profitability
Sales
Security
Success
Any crucial questions you would like me to answer in my presentation should be sent to me beforehand. I can also offer a problem solving interactive discussion during or directly following the presentation.


Assuming you have a global vision, I also can serve and speak to the dynamic of effectively reaching international markets.


As a worldwide professional speaker who has given presentations in 57 countries and 6 continents, I have a number of corporate affiliates who I represent and advance their companies whenever I travel overseas.


That being said if you would like to partner as an affiliate and have me assist you further in the global expansion of your business, I would be delighted to do so.


I shall be in Brazil (Sao Paolo) in March and Spain (Barcelona) in April to name a few of my upcoming destinations globally.


I look forward to serving and empowering your company.


Paul F Davis


http://www.PaulFDavis.com


info @ PaulFDavis.com


407-967-7553


Paul F. Davis is the author of 18 books and a worldwide speaker who has touched 57 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally by joyfully disarming and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!

No comments: