Friday, February 19, 2010

Diversity Speaker for Students and College Campuses: Diversity Speaker for Ethnic Awareness, Multiculturalism and Global Cooperation

Warm greetings from sunny Florida!

If you are looking for a true diversity speaker to serve and assist you in your fundraising effort, please consider me.

As a worldwide diversity speaker who has touched 58 countries, 55 islands and 6 continents my entire life and passion is a diversity celebration! More on that below in my bio :o)

As the author of "Teacher Success and Survival Secrets" I can speak to your academic faculty, while simultaneously addressing your community and student body in inspirational fashion with a dynamically moving and life-changing message. Edu-tainment that touches hearts, transcends barriers and transforms minds is my specialty.

As I watched Grey's Anatomy last night on TV, the episode pertaining to diversity in higher education (professional education of doctors, interns and medical students) was very appropriate and powerful. I spoke to the Florida Literacy Coalition recently on diversity, which I summarized afterward here:

Diversity Speaker Training Teachers & Empowering Educators
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOF12fYWO9c

My messages are rich with heartfelt stories and humor that impart powerful principles and truth, while disarming and empowering all ages.

Immaculata University outside Philadelphia (a city rich with diversity) had me come in a speak to their students, after which I share a portion on my message on their beautiful campus:

Diversity & Multiculturalism Speaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPkrH4dObEg

I had the privilege to personally meet Dr. Martin Luther King's daughter Bernice when she spoke at our church in California where she spoke on great expectations. In the spirit of Dr. King I also empower people of every race to come together and "Live Like a King" to make our world a better and more inclusive place.
http://www.prlog.org/10169400-live-like-king-be-voice-of-conscience-live-the-dream-king-keys-concepts-precepts-for-king.html

Please kindly take a moment at your leisure and convenience to further review my bio and website below to further familiarize yourself with me.

http://paulfdavis.com/diversity-speaker

Should you want any diversity enrichment materials for your event (and can provide me sufficient notice of the size of your audience, budget, etc.) I am sure I can also bring my new book on "Diversity, Multiculturalism and Global Cooperation" to further assist in bringing about more long-term ethnic awareness and a lasting internal shift to uplift all to higher ground.

Lastly as the founder and president of my own international IRS 501 C 3 recognized nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries preparing to go on my 2nd trip to Haiti, I understand how to make appeals for financial support and am good at fundraising for charitable causes.

When in your region and on your campus I am willing to also visit and speak at other campuses, Greek life, clubs and organizations to maximize my impact and service to your academic community.

Once you agree to book me as your speaker I can also consult you on other creative fundraising strategies to ensure your event is a huge success!

Paul F Davis

info@PaulFDavis.com
407-967-7553

http://www.PaulFDavis.com
http://www.facebook.com/speakers4inspiration
http://twitter.com/PaulFDavis


Paul F. Davis is the author of 18 books and a worldwide speaker who has touched 57 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally by joyfully disarming and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!



Paul’s incredible depth and powerful stories from around the world, entertain and inspire audiences making Paul a captivating speaker able to awaken the greatness within us all.




Paul speaks for Celebrity and Royal Caribbean Cruises and has appeared on numerous international broadcasts from Investors Business Daily, Oprah & Friends to Fox News to talk about success, leadership, relational intricacies, conflict resolution, life balance, and living your dreams. By reason of his global travels, Paul is a highly sought after diversity and multicultural awareness speaker.




Playboy Radio Afternoon Advice host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an awesome relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.




Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9-11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter in Indonesia; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man; and shall be soon making his 2nd trip to Haiti.




A breakthrough leader, Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations, while empowering people to love passionately and fearlessly live their dreams.




www.PaulFDavis.com
info@PaulFDavis.com
407-967-7553

Earn 20% commissions on all paid speaking engagements Paul obtains through your referral / recommendation

No comments: