Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vitamins at Wholesale Prices: Quality Vitamins at Wholesale Prices

For incredible quality vitamins at wholesale prices... seriously! Quality vitamins at wholesale prices ...no joke or gimmick (no fee). Plus good product reviews, details and advice on supplements.

As promised here is the link where I get fabulous deals on everything and when you take a few seconds to sign up you get $5 (I know it sounds ridiculous ....when my wife told me.... but it's true).

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=ZSqgvTAgGn%2Bcx9HUqrX2zQ%3D%3D

Then when you are signed up -- type in the store Vitacost (you will get 5% money back every time you buy
vitamins).

Vitacost sells up to 48% off retail many times.... I wish I had known about this years ago. I could have saved thousands of dollars!

Remember sign up at ebates first, then within ebates (before you buy at vitacost) pic your store(s) and choose
Vitacost, Target or any other stores you want to buy from and save big time PLUS get cash back (a percentage of whatever you spend everytime).

Enjoy!

Paul F Davis - former fitness trainer, author and worldwide health & wellness speaker
http://www.PaulFDavis.com

Earn 20% commissions on all paid speaking engagements Paul obtains through your referral.

No comments: