Monday, February 22, 2010

Social Media Speaker: Social Media Speaker to Cultivate People and Profit Financially

Warm greetings from Orlando, Florida!

As a worldwide professional speaker born and based out of Orlando, Florida I have provided thousands of presentations in 57 countries and 6 continents empowering women of all ages to live their dreams!

Social media and online marketing is the backbone of my business and secret to my success. Obviously I'm not going to give away my secrets for free in an outline or video without full compensation for the presentation / consultation. However once you've hired me, I can elaborate for smaller workshops during the weekend (since I live in Orlando).

Just to give you a sense of my social media power, I often get refunds from reputable corporations, major airlines, upscale restaurants (along with gifts in the mail) when I write online and complain. One nationally known publiicist refunded me my $2,500 paid fee when I wrote about her inability to produce online.

Beyond that my social media extends well beyond facebook and twitter (but I also teach the dos and don'ts thereon so as to not alienate people and win consumer support). I"ve written over 1,000 online articles, more than 300 press releases and produced over 500 videos (which I place on numerous online platforms).

When you are serious about social media and online marketing, I can empower your company and employees to take your business to the next level to succeed.

I look forward to hearing from and serving you!

Paul F Davis

info @ PaulFDavis.com
407-967-7553

http://www.PaulFDavis.com


Paul F. Davis is the author of 18 books and a worldwide speaker who has touched over 57 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally by joyfully disarming and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!


Paul’s incredible depth and powerful stories from around the world, entertain and inspire audiences making Paul a captivating speaker able to awaken the greatness within us all.


Paul speaks for Celebrity Cruises and has appeared on numerous international broadcasts from Investors Business Daily, Oprah & Friends to Fox News to talk about success, leadership, relational intricacies, conflict resolution, life balance, and living your dreams. By reason of his global travels, Paul is a highly sought after diversity and multicultural awareness speaker.


Playboy Radio Afternoon Advice host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an awesome relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.


Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9-11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; and has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man.


A breakthrough leader, Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations, while empowering people to love passionately and fearlessly live their dreams.


http://www.PaulFDavis.com
info @ PaulFDavis.com
407-967-7553

No comments: