Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Assisted Living Community Speaker on Activities for Seniors - Paul F Davis is an Advocate and Speaker for Seniors

As a worldwide professional speaker raised by my grandparents (whom I also later cared for in their old age), I am deeply passionate about and committed to the seniors of the world.

Empowering people of all ages to live their best life now is my heartbeat.

While living in England over a decade ago, I also worked the evening shift at an assisted living home where I had the assignment of bathing and putting the elderly to bed and dressing them in the morning before breakfast.

Nearly all of my seniors were women (as were my co-workers). It was a delightful and wonderful experience.

That being said, it would be an honor and delight to speak to the members of your Assisted Living Association.

As a former personal fitness trainer and camp counselor (the latter of which I served at Camp Challenge for the Easter Seal Society), I am equipped to speak on activities for your seniors. I also frequently travel and speak on cruise ships, which accommodate seniors and provide a wide array of activities (predominately serving that demographic).

My grandmother had dementia, so I do understand the challenges associated with this and additional dilemmas seniors face in general.

Below is an inspirational talk on overcoming adversity I gave at a church, wherein I mention caring for seniors in England. The video begins a bit slowly, but picks up rather quickly if you can hang in there with me :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dhx3uVF8kc

As a worldwide profesional speaker who has given countless paid talks and presentations in 55 countries and 6 continents, my usual hourly keynote fee earned is $2,500 before travel expenses.

For a half-day I usually am paid no less than $3,000.

Nevertheless because I Iove seniors and those serving them, I am willing to work with your budget in exchange for some intangibles to help you pay the difference for my speaking fee.

Among the ways you can add value to me beyond monetary payment:

- Help facilitate other paid speaking engagements when I am in your area through your recommendation / referral (other assisted living communities, churches, civic groups, faith based groups, women's groups, companies, corporations, schools, colleges, universities).

- Provide publicity for me as a speaker on local TV, newspapers, magazines and in your own publication.

- Mention my nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries along with the publicity for anybody desirous of making a tax exempt charitable donation.

- Video / audio tape my presentation for me and provide me a DVD / CD afterward to use as a product offering among my educational / empowerment resources.

Among the many books I have written for women are:

- Empowering & Liberating Women to Achieve Greatness

- Breathrough For A Broken Heart

- Adultery 101

- Healthy Relationships

It would be wonderful if we could work together, making the event mutually advantageous so I can come and empower your community's leaders and be a blessing to your seniors.

Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous new year!

Paul F Davis

www.PaulFDavis.com

info@PaulFDavis.com

407-967-7553

Paul F. Davis is the author of 17 books and a worldwide speaker who has touched over 55 countries & 6 continents building bridges cross-culturally by joyfully disarming and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!


Paul’s incredible depth and powerful stories from around the world, entertain and inspire audiences making Paul a captivating speaker able to awaken the greatness within us all.


Paul speaks for Celebrity Cruises and has appeared on numerous international broadcasts from Investors Business Daily, Oprah & Friends to Fox News to talk about success, leadership, relational intricacies, conflict resolution, life balance, and living your dreams.


Playboy Radio Afternoon Advice host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an awesome relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.


Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9-11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; and has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man.


A breakthrough leader, Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations, while empowering people to love passionately and fearlessly live their dreams.


www.PaulFDavis.com
info@PaulFDavis.com
407-967-7553

No comments: