Sunday, December 6, 2009

Demon Possession among Christians? Can Christians be Demon Possessed?

It never ceases to amaze me how many Christians write me claiming they are demon possessed. Perhaps they are oppressed, but rarely do I believe they are possessed.

If you have given your heart to Christ and received the Holy Spirit to live and abide in you, possession by demons is nearly impossible unless you depart from Christ and open the door to demonic attack by reason of your disobedience.

Yet when you are being afflicted and tormented by demons, what difference does it make if the demons are in you or on you? You just want freedom and peace.

To that I say to all Christians, renew your mind with God's Word and attend church regularly.

Where do you go to church? Like people, like priest (Hosea 4:9). God's people are destroyed by lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6) since most prefer watching TV over reading the Bible. Hence they remain ignorant, bound and inwardly bruised.

If you are unwilling to read the Bible and attend church regularly, my prayers will only temporarily remove your demons. You must find your spiritual authority in Christ and fight the fight of faith yourself.

Since most people struggling in this manner are obviously too lazy to invest in their spiritual well being daily and prefer to "be prayed for" I allow them to receive prayer at church (from me or whoever else is ministering).

But I don't let them eat up my valuable time discussing their devils, woes and sorrows.

In Christ is glory with fullness of joy!

Live in the Spirit! That means don't just visit the Spirit once a week in church.

Yet lazy believers abound in this self-centered and entertainment mesmerized generation.

Moses had a similar problem with the children of Israel who did not want to go to the mountain to be with God. They said to Moses, "You go talk to God and tell us what He says."

For such lazy people wanting counseling and divine insight without a personal price, I offer life coaching sessions for a fee, which most can't afford as my time is valuable.

If people are too lazy to read the Bible and spend time with God in prayer, why should I allow them to waste my time?

If you want to grow in God and get free from your demons read the Bible. If the Bible alone isn't sufficient for your entertainment addiction, read my book "Waves of God" and watch my videos to strengthen your faith.

Eventually I hope you can reconnect with Christ and become a mature believer able to stand on your own two feet.

http://www.PaulFDavis.com/supernatural-power

info@PaulFDavis.com

No comments: