Sunday, December 27, 2009

Australia the Movie - Dreams, Faith, Hope and Love Transcend Racism

Outstanding country and phenomenal film documenting the struggle between whites and the aborigines to peacefully coexist in a wonderful land being bombed by the Japanese during WWII.

Tackling and trascending racism the film shows the bigotry and prejudice of whites in AUS, which the Australian government recently formerly apologized for.

Australia is an awesome and gloriously beautiful country with magnificent terrains and gorgeous beaches. I have been privileged and blessed to travel to Australia three times thus far in my life and am always amazed by the natural beauty.

The Aussies are also very warm and welcoming people - very fun to converse and interact with.

I wish I were in Australia right now as it is winter here in the United States and I'm a bit cold at present.

Love, appreciation and the utmost respect to my friends in Australia.

When I grow up I hope to be able to surf as good as you Aussies!

http://www.PaulFDavis.com - worldwide speaker, author and life coach

info@PaulFDavis.com

No comments: