Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Hanukkah. Shalom to Jewish Friends throughout the World

Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends and families throughout the world!

During this time of peace and remembrance, I send warm greetings to the Jewish Community throughout the world. For eight nights, Jewish people around the world honor the miracle of Hanukkah by lighting the menorah, a symbol of hope shining through darkness. The amazing Hanukkah story teaches us the importance hope and faith, even in the face of great odds and danger. The miraculous survival of the Jewish people through the multitude of trials and tribulations serves as inspiration to each and every one of us.

My recent visit to the holy land in October this year was life-changing and immensely enriching as I explored my spiritual heritage and birth place of my Savior and faith in the living God.

As Jewish families throughout the world light the menorah to honor and commemorate the sacrifices of their Jewish ancestors, I wish you a happy and wonderful Hanukkah, filled with peace and joy.

Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to all.

http://www.PaulFDavis.com/supernatural-power - worldwide minister and author of "God vs. Religion"

info @ PaulFDavis.com

Invite Paul to speak and minister in your city!

No comments: