Thursday, December 31, 2009

Iran Chamber Society for a New Iran, World Peace and Iranian Tourism

Hello Iran Chamber Society,

Warm greetings from sunny Florida!

I love and support the NIAC (National Iranian American Council) and appreciate your many contributions in our world.

As the author of "United States of Arrogance" I do not blindly demonize people, nor a country where I have never traveled.

As a world traveler, I have been to nearly 60 countries and 6 continents thus far. I would love to visit Iran. As the author of 17 books, including my poetry book "Poems That Propel the Planet" I think a poetry tour and book signing tour would be wonderful if we can arrange and provide some security protection.

Somebody sent me this link today below from your website.

http://www.iranchamber.com/religions/articles/mithraism_influence_on_christianity.php

I don't waste much time arguing religion. All I know is supernatural power and my divine experiences with God, some of which are available for viewing on video at - http://www.PaulFDavis.com/supernatural-power (scroll down please to view)

I am also the author of "God vs. Religion" as I know manmade religions and religous ideas often misrepresent God. Nevertheless I love all people regardless of their beliefs and believe the heart of God is to love people, not kill in the name of God. Jesus the Prince of peace said the same thing (John 16:1-3).

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God (Matthew 5:9). When your government, leaders, nation and people are ready to pursue peace, open up for global tourism and stop being bounced around as a tennis ball between the global media and the foreign policies of the USA and Israel - I am happy to come and provide consultation and speak to your national leaders about a plan for a new Iran.

Wishing you peace and prosperity in 2010.

In the spirit of brotherhood and service.

Paul F Davis

www.PaulFDavis.com

info @ PaulFDavis.com

No comments: